quinta-feira, 24 de junho de 2010

Come baby

.

During the times I am with you

I never stop doubting about our illustration

Wandering around

Strolling at the university


One day I hugged you so affectionately

And you swerved away

That day, I realized myself being so lonely

But at night this all-of-a-sudden girl came along…


And she messed the whole thing up

She messed it all up, she did

I told you that when we separate one time

The next time together may not be


Slowly I become… numb

I see the picture of my perfect life… gone

In the face of my son

In the name of it all


So I am here

Smiling at everyone that looks at me

Desperate, needy, friendly, witty, all at once

I dance till morning comes


To whisper in your ears… baby, come

Baby come, baby come

Baby come, come back home

Back to me


.

Nenhum comentário: